Welcome to the Village of Northport
Welcome to the official site of Northport, NY. Our village is located on the great North Shore of Long Island within the County of Suffolk and the Town of Huntington. Northport is known for its secluded deep-water harbor, beautiful parks and beaches, wealth of quaint 19th-century architecture and pedestrian-friendly downtown.
The Northport Village Board of Trustees will hold an informal presentation by Kevin O’Neil on the proposed hotel and restaurant to be located at 225 Main Street. The presentation will be part of the regularly scheduled Board meeting, Tuesday evening April 18th, 2017 Northport Village Hall 224 Main Street at 6:00 PM.
- Public Hearing at the Village Hall, 224 Main Street, Northport, New York at 6:00 o’clock in the evening of the 7 th day of March, 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: that a Public Hearing of the Village Board of Trustees will be held at the Village Hall, 224 Main Street, Northport, New York at 6:00 o’clock in the evening of the 7th day of March, 2017 to consider the following proposed local law:
LOCAL LAW “A” of 2017
A LOCAL LAW TO AMEND CHAPTER 306-18.1 OUTDOOR DINING
OF CODE OF THE VILLAGE OF NORTHPORT
- Adopted budget for 2017-2018
- Public hearing to consider the tentative Northport village budget PUBLIC NOTICE . Recommended Budget
Wanted for Attempted Robbery: Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Northport Police Department detectives are seeking the public's help to identify and locate the men who attempted to rob a pizza delivery person in Northport last week. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. For more information: SCPD Alert
- Northport Village Standard & Poor's Rating Report
- Village of Northport Fiscal Stress Monitoring Report
- More What's New...